[Bro-Dev] Updating NEWS for 2.5

Jan Grashöfer jan.grashoefer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:42:21 PDT 2016

> Feedback shared privately.

Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback Michal! I will definitely add
the changes you suggested.

> That's why I said polish not publish ;-) Send feedback, have it included or rejected, all can be done before 2.5

As already mentioned, I am kind of busy at the moment. So making the
changes might take some time again. However, in general I agree.
Depending on when the release will be, we might even get some feedback
that can be considered for the final release.

> Jan, would you mind if we posted this directly to the Bro blog?

I thought that was the original idea. I would be glad if the post is
shared on the Bro blog once we have a final version.

Jan