[Bro-Dev] [Proposal] Language extensions for better Broker support

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Thu Dec 15 08:36:44 PST 2016

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 17:56 +0000, you wrote:

> Is there risk of clashes here?  Don’t recall how intentional it is,
> but don’t enum redefinitions export the identifiers into the current
> module/namespace?

Good point!

I've always found this a bit confusing, though. In fact I can never
even remember how exactly it works. So not sure if that's a good thing
to rely on here? On the other hand, given that it's there and can
solve the problem, we might as well use it ... I'm torn. :-)

Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin