[Bro-Dev] package manager progress

Matthias Vallentin vallentin at icir.org
Wed Jul 27 09:05:19 PDT 2016

> I actually don't like this that much because some of these can cross
> boundaries and do all sorts of different things in a single plugin.
> It makes more sense to me to leave the naming open.

I'm with Seth on this one. The reason why I think we should keep the
naming open is that it's the job of the meta data tags to take care of
the grouping. If someone writes a redis package, then they should apply
the redis package. Encoding this meta data into the package name is
quite limited, however.

    Matthias