[Bro-Dev] CBAN naming

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 1 07:21:25 PDT 2016

> On May 31, 2016, at 12:54 PM, Matthias Vallentin <vallentin at icir.org> wrote:
>

>> I favor “bagger” or “bagboy” along with “bags”.
>
> I did not get the "bagger" and "bagboy" variations until I googled it,
> probably because I'm not a native speaker. However, I like the grocery
> bag association, that one stuck immediately. We could have a shopping
> "cart" as well, to represent a collection of bags. The grocery store
> theme works really well, in my opinion.

Can we call an orphaned package or homeless one a “bag lady"?

------

Adam J. Slagell
Chief Information Security Officer
Director, Cybersecurity Division
www.slagell.info

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."