[Bro-Dev] CBAN naming

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 1 14:58:14 PDT 2016

I have gone over a bunch of these threads and want to bring this back towards consensus, or at least consilience. Let’s pick from the following 5 options, and then we can decide if these are bundles, ports, packages, plugins, extensions, modules, or bags.

Key criteria are clarity and simplicity. Does it give an intuitive sense of what it is without adding confusion? No name or analogy will be perfect, but let’s not let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

And the nominees are:

1. bpkg
2. brow
3. bagger