[Bro-Dev] CBAN naming

Matthias Vallentin vallentin at icir.org
Thu Jun 2 13:37:32 PDT 2016

> So with that said, I propose bro-pkg, but will leave this open for
> another day if there are strong opinions.

I like "bro-pkg," though I wonder whether it could be even shortened to
"bpkg" or "bkg." This would be the name for the command line client.
How would we call the whole thing? The Bro Package Manager? Or asked
differently, what would be the replacement name for CBAN? Personally, I
think nothing speaks against BPM (even though there exists a bpm-tools
Linux package) since we're not using it as the name for the executable.

    Matthias