[Bro-Dev] CBAN naming

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Fri Jun 3 07:51:41 PDT 2016

> On Jun 2, 2016, at 4:40 PM, Jan Grashöfer <jan.grashoefer at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The point here was that bro-pkg would align to bro-cut. Although I still
> like brow, I would prefer bro-pkg or bropkg to bpkg and bkg. While
> b(p)kg could be anything bro-pkg is clearly bro-related.

Agreed. And if people really need to save a few characters, that’s what aliases are for. :-)

------

Adam J. Slagell
Chief Information Security Officer
Director, Cybersecurity Division
www.slagell.info

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."