[Bro-Dev] 2.5 Roadmap

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri May 20 12:32:53 PDT 2016

Updates from today's meeting regarding 2.5 progress:

    - Seth will send summary of the "flare situation" to bro-dev.

    - NTP analyzer is in progress.

    - SMB analyzer almost ready for merge. We'll not load it by
      default. We will put it into policy instead and leave it
      commented out in local.bro, marked as experimental.

    - Intel updates are in the queue.

    - New Broker API is in progress.

Also, everybody, please look at tickets:

    - Check any 2.5 tickets assigned to you; if you don't think you'll
      make it, bump to 2.6.

    - Assign further tickets to 2.5 that should go in but aren't
      marked so yet.

Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin