[Bro-Dev] CBAN naming

Jan Grashöfer jan.grashoefer at gmail.com
Sat May 28 02:39:30 PDT 2016

> Think the current name is fine, but if you change it I think it helps if it relates to things people know. So names like bpkg, bro-ports, or bro-brew would give the immediate analogy through the name.

True. That's why I somehow like brow. It relates to the logo and is
memorable but could also be seen as a merge of bro-brew.

By the way: Are we talking about renaming the whole project? I already
get used to CBAN and calling the project CBAN does not necessarily imply
that e.g. the CBAN-client could be named brow (although that might make
things not that intuitive).

Best regards,
Jan