[Bro-Dev] Logs columm names

Martina Balintova balint.martina at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:49:18 PDT 2016

Hi,
not sure if I missed this feature in documentation, but is it possible to
assign different name to columns that are logged?
I would like to change name of column, but I do not want to go on searching
for all places where variable (also used as a current name of the column)
is used and rename it. I just want to change name of column that gets to
logs. If this feature is not there yet, could you pls consider adding it?
maybe using &log  eg:

type Info: record {
  variable_name_not_presentable : string &log=PresentableName;
}
Martina