[Bro-Dev] Potential of including TLSv1.3 support in Bro 2.5

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Fri Oct 7 17:18:06 PDT 2016

I would be happy if you test this branch - however, you are actually
unlikely to trigger the new code paths. TLS 1.3 is still in the
development stage, so much that I doubt that you will even encounter a
single connection that uses it. At the moment, you have to enable it by
hand in the development edition of browsers, and more or less compile
your own server that is able to speak it.

(That being said, I am quite confident the on-the-wire format won't
change significantly enough anymore that the new analyzer won't be able
to parse it.)

Johanna