[Bro-Dev] Potential of including TLSv1.3 support in Bro 2.5

Vlad Grigorescu vlad at grigorescu.org
Sat Oct 8 17:38:39 PDT 2016

Well, I should point out that Cloudflare enabled it a couple of weeks ago:
https://blog.cloudflare.com/introducing-tls-1-3/

I was able to connect with my usual browser and grab a PCAP (after setting
the option in about:config). It seems to run just fine against the branch
(attached, in case it's of any use).

Is there any way to detect TLS 1.3 with git master? I wouldn't expect to
see any, but I've been surprised once or twice before. I ran the PCAP
against master, and while I did get an ssl.log, I didn't see anything in
there that would indicate it's TLS1.3.

  --Vlad