[Bro-Dev] how to compile bro plugin at the same time as bro

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Mon Apr 10 10:53:50 PDT 2017

On Fri, Apr 07, 2017 at 11:11 +0100, you wrote:

> I would like to ask how to enable compilation and installation  of bro's
> plugin at the same time as the rest of bro is compiling/installing.

That's a good question, we don't have a mechanism for that yet.
Currently the assumption is that dynamic plugins are compiled
separately. It would indeed be nice to have the Bro CMake
configuration pick up further dynamic plugins to compile along.

Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin