[Bro-Dev] Bro events hierarchy

Rajeev Agrawal rajeev.k.agrawal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:05:23 PDT 2017

Hi

Little background of my question: I have access to Bro logs (conn,ftp,http,
files etc.) and want to use them for machine learning. It will be really
helpful to know the Bro logs relationship.

I am looking for a list of all Bro events hierarchy. For example, HTTP
session will generate a conn, http and files events. I just want to
understand how these logs are created based on a particular event. TLS/SSL
will generate conn, ssl, files and x509 events,

Is there any such document available or is there any other way to figure
this out?

Thanks for your help

Rajeev