[Bro-Dev] help Reading the backtrace

Aashish Sharma asharma at lbl.gov
Thu Jan 19 09:44:10 PST 2017

> https://www.bro.org/sphinx/scripts/base/init-bare.bro.html?highlight=expire#id-table_expire_delay).

This is very helpful.

I have been testing out table_expire_delay but somehow wasn't looking at table_incremental_step I'll test out a million expires while teaking table_incremental_step to see what the limits are here.

Still, to clearify, there might be a possibility that because at present table_incremental_step=5000, somehow expiring >> 5000 entries continiously every moment might cause cause Queue to deadlock resulting in BRO to stop packets processing ?

Aashish