[Bro-Dev] fatal error: can't find base/init-bare.bro

Alberto Garcia agarciaillera at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:47:36 PST 2017

I'm doing:

gdb --interpreter mi --args "/home/default/bro/build/src/bro" -r
/tmp/arp_l2tpv3.cap

I'm using VisualGDB (http://visualgdb.com/?features=linux) to debug it from
Visual Studio as I've done with tons of other projects. It just execute the
gdb commands over SSH So its basically the same than executing them from a
ssh session.

--
Alberto García Illera

GPG Public Key: https://goo.gl/twKUUv