[Bro-Dev] The Bro Project is looking for developers

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Wed May 3 09:07:26 PDT 2017

The Bro Project is looking for an exceptional engineer to join our core team of Bro developers. If you are interested in helping us advance Bro, please consider applying!

We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated experience leading projects, excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Python, are comfortable at the Unix command line, and have solid knowledge of network technology.  It is a plus if you have implemented network protocols before, been involved with large open-source projects, developed for distributed systems, or have a background in security operations.

This is a full-time position with NCSA’s CyberSecurity and Networking Directorate in Urbana, IL.

If you are interested, please send your application to info at bro.org (TXT or PDF format only please). Make sure to mention any relevant projects that you have worked on in the past, including your particular role.

------

Adam J. Slagell
Director, Cybersecurity & Networking Division
Chief Information Security Officer
www.slagell.info

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."