[Bro-Dev] 2.5.1 release?

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Fri May 12 14:33:38 PDT 2017

On May 12, 2017, at 4:08 PM, Seth Hall <seth at corelight.com<mailto:seth at corelight.com>> wrote:

I'd be fine with that.  I think master is quite stable right now anyway.

Agreed.

My understanding is that we still have some stochastic tests that fail for timing issues, but not if run manually on master. Is that correct?

:Adam

------

Adam J. Slagell
Director, Cybersecurity & Networking Division
Chief Information Security Officer
www.slagell.info<http://www.slagell.info>

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."