[Bro-Dev] Writing SumStats plugin
jmellander at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 2 16:44:44 PDT 2018
I'm thinking of writing a SumStats plugin, probably with the initial
implementation in bro scriptland, with a re-implementation as BIFs if
initial tests successful.
>From examining several plugins, it appears that I need to:
- Add NAME of my plugin as an enum to Calculation
- Add optional tunables to Reducer
- Add my data structure to ResultVal
- In register_observe_plugins, register the function to take an
- In init_result_val_hook, add code to initialize data structure.
- In compose_resultvals_hook, add code to merge multiple data structures
- Create function to extract
from data structure either at epoch_result, or epoch_finished
Any thing else I should be aware of?
Thanks in advance,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bro-dev