[Bro-Dev] libmaxminddb configure issue

Michael Dopheide dopheide at es.net
Thu Aug 23 12:52:26 PDT 2018

More info:

*snip*
libmaxminddb:      false           <-------  THIS
Kerberos:          false
gperftools found:  true
        tcmalloc:  true
       debugging:  false
jemalloc:          false

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /usr/local/src/bro/build

[root at sec-gpu bro]# grep MMDB build/CMakeCache.txt
LibMMDB_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/usr/include
LibMMDB_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/lib64/libmaxminddb.so
LibMMDB_ROOT_DIR:PATH=/usr
//Details about finding LibMMDB
FIND_PACKAGE_MESSAGE_DETAILS_LibMMDB:INTERNAL=[/usr/lib64/libmaxminddb.so][/usr/include][v()]
//ADVANCED property for variable: LibMMDB_INCLUDE_DIR
LibMMDB_INCLUDE_DIR-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: LibMMDB_LIBRARY
LibMMDB_LIBRARY-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//ADVANCED property for variable: LibMMDB_ROOT_DIR
LibMMDB_ROOT_DIR-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1

Clearly it found the libraries just fine...  this is where my cmake
debugging ability starts to fall apart...

-Dop