[Bro-Dev] Queueing in Broker?

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Feb 14 13:26:08 PST 2018

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 17:39 +0100, you wrote:

> I think your use case is simple enough that we can make a few additions to CAF and then implement this in Broker-land. Let me outline a solution here:

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me and should make the remaining
parts on the Broker-side pretty straight forward.

> This would have "at least once" semantics, so the receiving peer can
> receive messages twice for anything it already processed but didn’t
> have the chance to ACK. Just pointing it out.

Hmm ... Need to think about that. More than once could be a problem
for some use cases, we might need to add way to recognizes duplicates.

Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin