[Bro-Dev] Shipping CAF with Broker?

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Feb 14 13:41:56 PST 2018

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 15:15 -0600, you wrote:

> > CAF headers are included in public broker headers.
>
> Good point, I didn't remember that, it does complicate the situation.

Yeah, same here, I didn't think about that part either, it's
definitely a concern. Not immediately sure if there's a middle-ground
that would give us the best of both worlds: easy of installation for
Bro users, while remaining flexible for external Broker/CAF usages.
But agree that this needs more thought before moving ahead with
anything. Thanks for bringing that up, Dominik.

Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin