[Bro-Dev] Performance Issues after the fe7e1ee commit?

McMullan, Tim Tim.McMullan at sig.com
Fri Jun 8 12:18:47 PDT 2018

Hi Jon,

Thanks for looking into this!  I tried this again after pulling from master and at least for our case it is looking good!

### old
# /hostname/bro/bin/bro --version
/hostname/bro/bin/bro version 2.5-519
# time /hostname/bro/bin/bro -r 20180606-1242-prodfilers.pcap master.bro

real    0m32.772s
user    0m28.821s
sys     0m3.873s

### new
# /hostname/bro-devel/bin/bro --version
/hostname/bro-devel/bin/bro version 2.5-658
# time /hostname/bro-devel/bin/bro -r 20180606-1242-prodfilers.pcap master.bro

real    0m34.684s
user    0m31.502s
sys     0m4.266s

Thanks again!