[Bro-Dev] DHCP event removal

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Fri Jun 15 23:26:44 PDT 2018

On 15 Jun 2018, at 17:22, Azoff, Justin S wrote:

> The fix is a little trickier, you can't handle both events because the
> DHCP::Msg type no longer exists and you need to wrap the old event
> with
>
> @ifdef (DHCP::Msg)
> @endif

Ugh, I didn't consider that.  Bro has re-reached the point where
touching any number of things can set off an avalanche of problems like
this.

Anyone on this thread up for submitting a patch which makes Bro cope
with the changes automatically?  You can then even mark the old events
as deprecated. :)

Seth Hall * Corelight, Inc * www.corelight.com