[Bro-Dev] UDP connection_established event?

Vlad Grigorescu vlad at grigorescu.org
Mon Mar 5 07:46:16 PST 2018

True, I'm just basing it off of Bro's mechanism to turn some UDP traffic
into "connections" that fit into its model.

I guess what I'm looking for is a connection_state_add to go with the
existing connection_state_remove. It wouldn't be UDP-specific, but it might
fit the current event model a bit better.