[Bro-Dev] Configuration framework on a cluster?

Johanna Amann johanna at corelight.com
Mon Mar 26 10:59:58 PDT 2018

Hi Justin,

> How is the Configuration framework intended to be used on a cluster?

It is intended to read the configuration on the manager node; events
then should be used internally to distribute the data to all other
nodes.

And you are right - that is something that is completely missing at the
moment. Which is an oversight - I completely forgot to write this last
part of the config framework. I am going to update the scripts and
submit a merge request for them in the next few days.

Johanna