[Bro-Dev] Writing analyzer for Siemens PLC

Dane Wullen dane.wullen at alumni.fh-aachen.de
Fri May 4 02:33:47 PDT 2018

Hey Robin,

thanks for you answer. I will look through this files and see if I can
use this kind of reassembling.

> If with "payload" you mean the raw bytes, you would pass that as a
> string into the event. But it's hard to do much with raw data that in
> script-land. The common way would be instead creating one event per
> type of payload and then raising the corresponding event as you parse
> packets and find out what's in there.

No, I don't just want to put the whole data as a string into the event.
Well, seems like I have to define a lot of different events and/or bro
types (I don't know how many data types there are in total).

Thanks alot.

Dane