[Bro-Dev] Moving to GitHub?

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed May 16 13:02:19 PDT 2018

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 15:23 +0000, you wrote:

> I too would miss the commit / change notifications, however, I think
> that this can be set up in GitHub in some way.

We can still get the same email notifications as today (which have a
bit more information that GitHub's standard ones), they will just come
with a little bit of a delay (within 10-15 minutes should be
reasonable). And if we want we can trigger that through webbhooks,
too, for immediate notification, would just need a bit of work to get
it set up.

Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin