[Bro-Dev] Moving to GitHub?

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Thu May 17 12:22:08 PDT 2018

On 15 May 2018, at 20:19, Robin Sommer wrote:

> This has been coming up in various contexts & subgroups of people, and
> I wanted to send it out as a proposal to gather some broader feedback:
> Do we want to move Bro's git repositories and tickets to GitHub?

I like the idea.  It'll be nice to have one process for handling
everything instead of the multiple avenues for tickets and merge
requests that we have today.

It seems that we should even be able to solve the issue with the
immediate diff emails by using webhooks with an AWS lambda function.
I'm not sure if we'd be able to do all of the git work from that though.

Seth Hall * Corelight, Inc * www.corelight.com