[Bro-Dev] Moving to GitHub?

Alan Commike commike at reservoir.com
Fri May 18 10:24:21 PDT 2018

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 9:12 AM Robin Sommer <robin at icir.org> wrote:

> That said, I'm open to a real porting effort if people do believe it's
> helpful to get all the JIRA tickets into GitHub. What do others think?

Having the historical tickets available are useful for searching to see if
someone else had a similar issue and if there's a possible work-around.

How about a solution somewhere in the middle - push all the tickets over
but mark the older/non-critical as 'won't fix'. They'll come up in searches
and can more easily be brought back alive if needed.

   ...alan