[Bro-Dev] Bro 2.6-beta plans

Azoff, Justin S jazoff at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 6 13:11:41 PDT 2018

> On Sep 6, 2018, at 3:41 PM, Azoff, Justin S <jazoff at illinois.edu> wrote:
>
> I just got 2 clusters upgraded from
>
> fa7fa5aa to
> 452eb0cb
>

> I may have created a message loop replacing the relay_rr stuff, but it's kind of hard to tell.
>
> I'll do some more testing but so far this is the first issue I've ran into in months.

I tested an almost stock local.bro (a few additional things disabled) and saw the same thing.

fa7fa5aa is fine, but with 452eb0cb everything is working really hard to do something.

The most noticeable thing is the network traffic on the manager changing from being almost idle at

300KiB TX and 3MiB RX and jumping to
20MiB TX and 12MiB RX

—
Justin Azoff