[Bro-Dev] S7Comm/S7CommPlus Analyzer

DW brot212 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 23 07:58:05 PDT 2018

Hi there,

as a part of my master's thesis I wrote a protocol analyzer for the
Siemens protocols S7Comm and S7CommPlus.

I posted the code on my GitHub repository, which can be seen here:

https://github.com/dw2102/S7Comm-Analyzer

The S7Comm nearly covers all protocol functions and was tested on .pcap
files I generated with a Siemens S7-1204 and other files which I found
on other GitHub repositores.
The S7CommPlus analyzer isn't finished yet. It covers all base
functions, but without handeling the data of the packets. There is a lot
to do, like fragmentation, parsing of data, testing etc. which I
couldn't do, because it would have exceeded my time limit.

Feel free to use, modify or share it.

Dane