[Zeek-Dev] docs.zeek.org

Jon Siwek jsiwek at corelight.com
Fri Jan 11 17:08:04 PST 2019

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 5:03 PM Robin Sommer <robin at corelight.com> wrote:

> Would it be worth aiming to do that update with the next 2.6.x patch
> release? Would be nice to get the modern look for the release version,
> too.

Not sure how worth it -- feel a bit odd/unmotivated preparing a
pure-cosmetic feature for a patch release which I usually think more
strictly in the Semantic Versioning sense as being bug fixes only, not
new features.  Maybe a good segue to a separate discussion on
improving release/version planning so there's more appropriate and
frequent times to release smallish features like this?

- Jon