[Zeek-Dev] Zeek and the myricom package plugin

Jon Siwek jsiwek at corelight.com
Tue Jul 16 13:12:41 PDT 2019

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 10:55 AM Seth Hall <seth at corelight.com> wrote:

> Are there suggestions about how I should merge this branch into master
> and not break people installing this on current releases?

Best would be to actually test against 2.6 and master to see if anything breaks.

At a minimum, actually I see these probably need to change to be compatible:

* get-bro-env: if "zeek-path-dev" doesn't exist fallback to "bro-path-dev"

* broctl/myricom.py: may need a try block to see if the ZeekControl
stuff exists, else still use BroControl

- Jon