[Zeek-Dev] Zeek and the myricom package plugin

Michael Dopheide dopheide at es.net
Sat Jul 20 15:58:14 PDT 2019

Yeah, I think my problem was just overlap, but I feel we should keep a list
of these kinds of things to look out for in the transition.  For instance,
remembering to remove cron jobs that run as the 'bro' user when that user
no longer exists.  We've also got systems where /usr/local/bro/logs is a
separate filesystem.

-Dop