File Input Format

Chaivat Jirapummin pid21_21 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 21:39:35 PDT 2001

Dear all,
      I just  used Bro recently. I have question about
using bro as off-line detector. The input file was
read by
bro -r filename
     According to the manual, the input file has to be
TCPdump format. I used the Information Exploration
Shootout database, but it didnot be read. The error
message "Improper format dump file"  appeared on the
screen. For input file format,

Time Src.Srcport > Dst.Dstport  Flag Seq1:Seq2 Ack Win
Buf Opt

How can Bro read this data? Can it read the CSV
format?
Thankyou.

Chaivat J.