bro

Vern Paxson vern at icir.org
Thu Aug 22 22:00:36 PDT 2002

> change: (DFA.h line 123)
> friend DFA_State; // for DFA_State::ComputeXtion
> To:
> friend class DFA_State; // for DFA_State::ComputeXtion

Thanks.  (This has actually already been fixed for the next release.)

> Also, how active is development?  Looking at the file dates
> it seems like nothing has changes since last Sept.

Development is quite active.  I've been debating whether to put together
another alpha snapshot, or wait until I flesh out the remaining parts of
the manual and then put out a beta release (one that would be publicly
available off of the Web).  If folks are particularly interested in another
alpha snapshot (a lot has been added, but it would only be briefly described
in the CHANGES file), I'd be interested in hearing that.

		Vern