OMD

Kyle C Quest mazequest at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 08:13:06 PDT 2002

Hi everybody,
I posted links to OMD diagram drafts about 2 years ago (July 13).
I wonder if anybody made any copies. The temp website where the
diagrams were posted expired a while ago and my old OMD diagram copies
and the new OMD diagrams were stored on one of the computers that
were damaged during my move to Boston in August of the same year.
I would like to resotore the old diagrams and the new ones (based on
the old diagrams).

Kyle