Can I use Bro to do IP fragment/reassemble tasks?

Ashley Thomas athomas at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed May 22 21:44:07 PDT 2002

Bro reassembles ip fragments (in view that it needs to do intrusion
detection..)

Make sure that in your mt.bro there is
@load frag.bro

Whether bro will suit your need is another qn..
  bro reassembles the fragments and analyses the whole packet
  to detect intrusions or network anomalies...

> Another question, if I have a large datagram from higher level (maybe
TCP),can I use Bro to fragment the large datagram into small IP packages?

Bro does'nt do that.