答复: Pattern matching vs Regular expression

LHP lihp at cn.is-one.net
Fri May 24 00:14:50 PDT 2002

hi, dear all,

how about the multi-pattern matching algorithms?
I think the multi-pattern matching algorithms may be a well choice to solve the signatures  matching problems in IDS.
use these algorithms, we can match multi-signatures in parallel.

Li hongpei

 Dr. Li hongpei

 Information Security One ( China ) Ltd.
 9 Floor, Haijian Tower, No.8 Changwa Road West,
 Haidian District, Beijing P. R. China 100089
 Tel: 8610-82643699-5268
 Fax: 8610-82644970
 mobile: 13651008229
 e-mail: lihp at cn.is-one.net