about

Anderson Lee andersonlee2002 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 21:04:28 PST 2003

Thank your answer, Mr. Paxon!
However, I am still can't understand why all the status of connection not
from/to my host is "S0", which means "no answer", while my host's
connections were all right. In my network, my computer was running
Redhat7.3, others windows. As I known, Bro is a network IDS, I think it
should moniter all packets in my network. It is unbleveable that all other
connections were not finished succesfully.
Waiting for your answer. Thank you!

Anderson Lee

4/1/2003