Denial of Service on Bro via Scott Crosby and Dan Wallach's method...fixed in bro-pub-0.8a32?

Christopher Jay Manders Chris.Manders at UnixHelpDesk.COM
Mon Jul 14 06:04:32 PDT 2003

Thanks!

With all of the other files in the same base directory, I usually end up
cleaning the *.h, *.cc, *.c *.y *.l ... source files into a new
directory called (like ./src/) in order to see anything new as far as
docs and files go. This might be a good thing to do by default, since it
allows one to see the other things besides the source and seems a bit
clearer organization. Just a suggestion for the future.

There are some good changes, I note. Thanks for pointing this out.

Cheers!

Chris