Trouble compiling Bro release 0.8a48 on OpenBSD3.3

Mossad Kahn moskahn at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 10:15:46 PST 2003

Thanks - now I am able to compile but when I run Bro, it
dumps core.
bash-2.05b# ./bro -F -i fxp0 -s policy/sigs/ex.web-rules.sig -S mt
policy/scan.bro, line 61: internal error: can't find DNS entry for
scooter.pa-x.dec.com in cache
Abort trap (core dumped)

Is this due to the HAVE_NB_DNS being commented out? or is something
else missing?

-MdK