on some peculiar alarms

Ruoming Pang rpang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Sep 25 17:15:34 PDT 2003

A content gap means some packets are not captured by PCAP and thus some
bytes are missing from the reassembled TCP flow. (The basic way to detect
a content gap is when some bytes are not seen being sent but acknowledged
by the received.) Event content_gap is invoked.

If packet drops are not a concern for you, you can comment out the
content_gap event in weird.bro.

-Ruoming