[Bro] Mail Archive Access

john mcnicholas jomcn at mail.com
Sun Dec 5 08:12:30 PST 2004

> Is it possible to access to the mail archives of the Bro
> list?

This link should take you to the mail archive:

http://mailman.icsi.berkeley.edu/pipermail/bro/

the link is on the mailing list page also.

> I'm trying to catch up with 0.9.7, and I realized alert.bro
> doesn't exist anymore. I think I remember some mail
> about renaming alerts to something else, but I can't
> find it.

The change log does a good job of describing the terminology changes.
A link is below and it is also accessible on the download page.

However regarding your specific question, the function "ALERT()" is now
called "NOTICE()"  (in notice.bro).

ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/bro-change-log.txt

john