[Bro] Off-line analysis

shonx001 shonx001 at umn.edu
Sun Dec 5 15:13:38 PST 2004

If so,
I first have to make "my own".bro, and then add the "my own.bro" file to
policy setting in bro.cfg?

What I'm wondering is to set up for general IDS OFF-Line test.
In my thought, it is not easy to test in Off-line in comparison with Snort,
although Bro performance is better than snort. :)

I really appreciate if you tell me know more specific method to use Bro in
off-line test.

Best Regards,
Taeshik