Syntax error in policy

Jose M Duart joduart at alumni.uv.es
Wed Mar 3 13:02:38 PST 2004

You are correct, thank you very much. "log_prelude" is a new keyword and is like
the "log" keyword (with small differences). I was adapting the 8a20 patch
searching for TOK_LOG and adding the Prelude code. I don't know why but i've
missed this change :(

I've added these lines to parse.in

    |   TOK_LOG_PRELUDE '(' expr_list ')' ';'
            {
                $$ = new LogPreludeStmt($3);
            }

and Bro run successfully. I'm going to test it a while and if it works fine i
will post the patch.

Thanks again. Regards.
Jose M Duart

Robin Sommer <sommer at in.tum.de> va escriure: