[Bro] bro 09a7 compile problem

Jason R. Lee JRLee at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 5 09:16:20 PST 2004

Anoton,

   Would it be possible for you to upgrade your autotools suite? ( 2.13
 came out in Jan of 1999, which makes it almost 6 years old!)  The minimal
 requirements that I have been using with bro are autoconf 2.53 (which came
out in 2002) and automake 1.5 (2001) and I know that bro will work with
autoconf 2.59 and automake 1.8.5  (both about a year old).

Cheers,
jason