[Bro] LDAP Analyzer

det2702 det2702 at mac.com
Mon Oct 4 10:24:18 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I am successfully running BRO 0.90 in a test environment.  Now I would
like to write (and contribute to the BRO project) an LDAP analyzer.  I
have a customer that wants to monitor and protect their LDAP
repository.  What I am proposing is installing BRO specifically tuned
and configured for LDAP analysis.

Obviously, I'm new to BRO.  I looked through the documentation and was
not able to find anything on extending BRO's collection of analyzers.
I'm especially interested on how to define event_handlers for custom
policy scripts that leverage the LDAP analyzer.  Can anybody vector me
in the right direction?

Thanks,

Randy