[Bro] Chinese version of the manual

Christian Kreibich christian at whoop.org
Thu Sep 16 11:22:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 08:38, Cliff wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I intend to translate the manual of Bro into chinese version.
>     I found that many of people are still interested in the *snort* in the open source communities of China.
>     So,i intend to improve the popularity of *bro* on China mainland.
>
>     Who would like to join the work with me?

thanks for the offer! The most important point to consider is whether
you'd be able to contribute regularly as a translator -- a one-shot
translation would be great but keeping the translation up to date is
more important because support requests due to outdated documentation
can become very time consuming. What do you think?

Cheers,
Christian.